Missing a period- a classic sign that pregnancy has been achieved.
But, are there other ways to tell that you are pregnant?
The answer is yes. Here are 5 to tell you are pregnant:
- If you are experiencing any quesiness, or if you feel nausious after smelling a certain scent, you may be pregnant. Although it is commonly known as morning sickness, nausea can happen at any time of the day. Most times, nausea only lasts through the first semester. And on the other hand, some women never experience nausea.
- Food Craving and Aversion
- If you start craving somewhat odd foods, or you can’t get enough of a particular food, it could be a sign that your body is preparing for pregnancy.
- If one of your favorite foods doesn’t sound, taste, or smell good, this can also be a sign of pregnancy.
- If you are tired all of the time, or constantly feel like you need a nap, it may be a sign of pregnancy.
- Tender Breasts
- If your breasts are more tender than they typically get while on your period, it may be a sign that your body is preparing for pregnancy.
- If you spend more of your time in the bathroom than not, it could be a sign that you are pregnant. As your hormones begin to change, blood flow through your kidneys will make you have to go to the bathroom all the time.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may be pregnant. Call Wellspring at (402)463-7785 to schedule a pregnancy test today.